Course Length: 70 Hours
Course Schedule: This Occupational First Aid Level 3 course runs for two weeks (10 days) on the following dates:
- Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm
Cost: $1250 + GST
Location: Best Western Plus Chateau, 8322 86 St, Fort St. John, BC
*** Please be advised that as of January 1, 2024 we will be increasing the price of all our training courses ***
The WorkSafe BC Occupational First Aid Level Three course is a minimum 70 hour program, excluding coffee and lunch breaks. In order to be successful, candidates achieve 70% on a multiple choice exam, and must demonstrate practical skill competency with a grade of 70% or better. Upon successful completion of the course, participants receive a 3-year certification.
- Attendance for all SESSIONS is MANDATORY in order to be eligible for certification.
- Pre-reading of the course manuals is required – see the reading list here
- It is recommended that students pick up OFA3 manuals 2 weeks prior to the start date of the course to begin reading the material.
- Students are required to complete a statement of fitness prior to the beginning of the course stating they are mentally and physically capable of performing the duties of an OFA3 Attendant
To register and complete the course, you will need to have:
- Photo ID, or 2 non-photo gov’t issued ID’s
This course covers a wide range of patient care:
- Minor injuries
- Serious traumas
- Medical conditions
- Airway breathing and circulatory emergencies
This course is paid in full at the time of booking. Cancellations one week prior to the start date will receive a full refund. Within a week of the course, 50% refund, and no refund for no-shows.
Available course dates
Week 2 - Dec 4 to Dec 8, 2023 - First Aid Level 3
December 4, 2023 - December 8, 2023
8:00 am - 4:30 pm