Detection and Control of Flammable Substances Training Courses
Course Length: 6 to 8 Hours
Start Time: 8:00am sharp
Cost: $200 + GST
Location: Trojan Safety Training Centre, 11116 Tahltan Road, Fort St. John, BC
This is an all-day course that provides you with the training to successfully complete the exam for certification in Detection & Control of Flammable Substances. Upon successful completion of the exam, you will receive a permanent certificate that will be valid for 3 years.
To register and complete the course, you will need to have:
- Photo ID, or 2 non-photo gov’t issued ID’s
This Course Covers:
- Introduction to flammable substances
- Principles of flammable gas/vapour
- Care and preparation of combustible gas monitors
- Sampling strategies and interpretation of monitor readings
- Control methods for high combustible gas readings
Please let us know at least 24 hours (1 business day) before your course date if you need to cancel your booking, otherwise, you will be charged a $100 No-Show fee.