H2S Alive Training Courses
Course Length: 6 to 8 Hours
Start Time: 8:00am sharp
Cost: $210 + GST
Location: 9320 – 82A Ave, Fort St. John, BC
This is an all-day course that provides you with the training to successfully complete the exam for certification in H2S Alive. Upon completion of the exam, you will receive a permanent certificate that is valid for 3 years.
To register and complete the course, you will need to have:
- Photo ID, or 2 non-photo gov’t issued ID’s
This Course Covers:
- Health hazards, properties and probable location of H2S
- Hazard assessments, and controls.
- Respiratory protective equipment – pre-inspection, donning, doffing, post-use inspection of SCBA/SABA
- Detection devices – electronic monitors, detector tubes
- Initial response strategy to an H2S emergency – rescue drags and carrying techniques
Please let us know at least 24 hours (1 business day) before your course date if you need to cancel your booking, otherwise, you will be charged a $100 No-Show fee.