H2S Alive by Energy Safety Canada Training Courses in Fort St. John
Course Length: 6 to 8 Hours
Start Time: 8:00 am sharp
Cost: $220 + GST
Location: 9320 – 82A Ave, Fort St. John, BC
The H2S (hydrogen sulphide) course is an all-day training session that provides oil and gas industry workers with the skills to recognize H2S hazards and successfully complete the exam for certification in H2S Alive. Upon completion of the H2S Alive Training exam, you will receive a permanent certificate that is valid for 3 years.
To register and complete the course, you will need to have:
- Photo ID, or 2 non-photo gov’t issued ID’s
This H2S training in Fort St. John course covers:
- Health hazards, properties and probable location of H2S
- Hazard assessments, and controls
- Respiratory protective equipment – pre-inspection, donning, doffing, post-use inspection of SCBA/SABA
- Detection devices – electronic monitors, detector tubes
- Initial response procedures and strategy to an H2S emergency – rescue drags and carrying techniques
Please contact us at least 24 hours (1 business day) before your course date if you need to cancel your booking, otherwise, you will be charged a $100 No-Show fee.
H2S Alive Course Calendar
Use the calendar below to find the H2S course in Fort St. John date and time that suits you. Click on the course date to go to the registration page.