Occupational First Aid Level 1 Training Courses
Course Length: 7 Hours
Start Time: 8:00am sharp
Cost: $150 + GST
Location: Trojan Safety Training Centre, 11116 Tahltan Road, Fort St. John, BC
The WorkSafe BC Occupational First Aid Level One course is a 7 hour program, including coffee and lunch breaks. In order to be successful, candidates must demonstrate practical skill competency and achieve 70% on a multiple choice exam. On successful completion of the course, participants receive a 3-year certification.
To register and complete the course, you will need to have:
- Photo ID, or 2 non-photo gov’t issued ID’s
This Course Covers:
- Priority action assessment – assess hazards, activate ERP, assess injuries
- Minor wound care, first aid records, roles and responsibilities of OFA’s
- Choking, CPR, AED’s (Automated External Defibrillators)
- Treatment of shock, medical emergencies
Please let us know at least 24 hours (1 business day) before your course date if you need to cancel your booking, otherwise, you will be charged a $100 No-Show fee.