Occupational First Aid Course by Energy Safety Canada in Fort St. John – Level 1
Course Length: 7 Hours
Start Time: 8:00 am sharp
Cost: $150 + GST
Location: Trojan Safety Training Centre, 11116 Tahltan Road, Fort St. John, BC
The course on occupational first aid level 1 training in Fort St. John is a 7-hour program, including coffee and lunch breaks. In order to be successful, candidates must demonstrate practical skill competency and achieve 70% on a multiple-choice exam. On successful completion of the course, participants receive a 3-year certification.
To register and complete the course, you will need to have:
- Photo ID, or 2 non-photo government-issued IDs
The level 1 first aid course in Fort St. John is designed to provide employees with the knowledge and skills to provide emergency first aid in the workplace and covers:
- Priority action assessment – assess hazards, activate ERP, assess injuries
- Minor wound care, standard first aid records, roles and responsibilities of OFAs
- Choking, CPR, AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators)
- Treatment of shock, medical emergencies
Please let us know at least 24 hours (1 business day) before your level 1 first aid and CPR course date if you need to cancel your booking, otherwise, you will be charged a $100 No-Show fee.
Occupational First Aid Level 1 Course Calendar
Use the calendar below to find the level 1 first aid course date and time that suits you. Click on the course date to go to the registration page.