This program is designed for workplaces over 50 employees within 20 minutes of a hospital.
Course Length: 35 Hours
Course Schedule: This Occupational First Aid Level 2 course runs for one week (5 days) on the following dates:
- November 28 – December 2 – Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm
Cost: $700 + GST (Includes Manual)
Location: Best Western Plus Chateau, 8322 86 St, Fort St. John, BC
The WorkSafe BC Occupational First Aid Level Two course is a minimum 35 hour program, excluding coffee and lunch breaks. In order to be successful, candidates achieve 70% on a multiple choice exam, and must demonstrate practical skill competency with a grade of 70% or better. Upon successful completion of the course, participants receive a 3-year certification
Attendance for all SESSIONS is MANDATORY in order to be eligible for certification.
- Pre-reading of the course manuals is required – see the reading OFA2 Pre-Reading –list here
- It is recommended that students pick up OFA2 manuals 2 weeks prior to the start date of the course to begin reading the material.
- Students are required to complete a statement of fitness prior to the beginning of the course stating they are mentally and physically capable of performing the duties of an OFA2 Attendant
To register and complete the course, you will need to have:
- Photo ID, or 2 non-photo gov’t issued ID’s
This course covers a wide range of patient care:
- Minor injuries
- Serious traumas
- Medical conditions
- Airway breathing and circulatory emergencies
This course is paid in full at the time of booking. Cancellations one week prior to the start date will receive a full refund. Within a week of the course, 50% refund, and no refund for no-shows.
Available course dates
Nov 20 - 24, 2023 - First Aid Level 2
November 20, 2023 - November 24, 2023
8:00 am - 4:30 pm