Occupational First Aid Level 1 Recertification Training Courses
Course Length: 4 Hours
Start Time: 8:00am sharp
Cost: $150 + GST
Location: Trojan Safety Training Centre, 11116 Tahltan Road, Fort St. John, BC
The WorkSafe BC Occupational First Aid Level One Recertification course is an 4 hour program, including coffee and lunch breaks. In order to be successful, candidates must demonstrate practical skill competency and achieve 70% on a multiple choice exam. On successful completion of the course, participants receive a 3-year certification.
This course is only available to students who have a current, non-expired, Occupational First Aid Level 1 Certificate. It is not intended to be done two cycles in a row, you will have to take the full course next time.
To register and complete the course, you will need to bring the following to your class:
- Photo ID, or 2 non-photo gov’t issued ID’s
- Current, non-expired Occupational First Aid Level 1 Certificate
This Course Covers:
- Priority action assessment – assess hazards, activate ERP, assess injuries
- Minor wound care, first aid records, roles and responsibilities of OFA’s
- Choking, CPR, AED’s (Automated External Defibrillators)
- Treatment of shock, medical emergencies
Please let us know at least 24 hours (1 business day) before your course date if you need to cancel your booking, otherwise, you will be charged a $100 No-Show fee.