Select Course Date
< View Course Calendar
Course Length: 6 to 8 Hours
Cost: $190 + GST
Location: Fort St. John
This is an all day course that provides you with the training to successfully complete the exam for certification in H2S Alive. Upon completion of the exam, you will receive permanent certificate that is valid for 3 years.
To register and complete the course, you will need to have:
- Photo ID, or 2 non-photo gov’t issued ID’s
This Course Covers:
- Health hazards, properties and probable location of H2S
- Hazard assessments, and controls.
- Respiratory protective equipment – pre-inspection, donning, doffing, post-use inspection of SCBA/SABA
- Detection devices – electronic monitors, detector tubes
- Initial response strategy to an H2S emergency – rescue drags and carrying techniques